BlogBlogs

Thursday, March 1, 2012

CURE CANCER

Counting day by day,suddenly I realised that I have been retiring for 3 years already from my last job.But in fact I have been busy doing things that I appreciate most,like baking biscuit, finding new recipes and sell those products to the admirer.Lately I sell a lots of Chocolates for gift especially the lollichocolates.Now I'm getting recipe how to make a stick icecream and selling good to drop-in buyers.
But almost every month I was getting news from friends that they are getting sick from hypertension, heart attack,diabetes and most sad is attack by cancer.Most of them still young and still in the job scheme.Praise to God that I still consider very healthy and strong.
While thinking of them, I tried to find out the prevention/ cure naturally to cancer from naturapathy Doctor.I list below;
HOW TO FIGHT CANCER.
No drug, herb or treatment seem to kill cancer.Natural way to help in the immune system of our own body.
a/ ELIMINATE SUGAR AND JUNK FOODS.
Eating white sugar will paralysed and hinders white blood cells from fighting off an infection.Eating 25 teaspoon of sugar will paralysed 92% of your white blood cell approximately for 5 hours.
continue reading.............next session

No comments:

Post a Comment